Buy your favorite soldier gifts of faith that they will cherish forever.
Faithful Cross can help.
We have many military gifts to choose from. Whether your buying for someone already in the military or a supportive family member, we can help you pick the perfect gift for your loved ones.
- To preserve our peace of mind and our way of life, the men and women of the United States military often sacrifice their youth-and sometimes even their lives. They steadfastly guard the futures of millions of people they will never meet. Now over seventy-five riveting stories-organized in six themed sections of patriotism, inspiration, faith on the frontlines, love and family, honor and sacrifice, and dedication and courage-bring to life these heroes and the loved ones they have fought for. Stories from a Soldier's Heart honors those who carry in their warrior hearts the world's hope for freedom.
All military personnel swear an oath to uphold the constitution and protect our country, while their spouses takes the unwritten oath to live a life of frequent moving, lengthy separations and endless anxieties. Their commitment requires a unique blend of patriotism, dedication, hard work and, most of all, flexibility.
The stories in Chicken Soup for the Military Wife's Soul are written by military family members and the courageous women who themselves serve in the military. They celebrate the women who unite with kindred spirits to raise families, maintain homes and uphold the most positive attitudes when facing the fears of losing a loved one.
Each page in this special volume celebrates the unique bond between military wives and spouses and their dedication to home and country.
A compelling collection of the true-life experiences of extraordinary men and women in every branch of service, who changed the course of history by their acts of valor in World War II, the Korean War, Vietnam and the Persian Gulf War. Their experiences offer a glimpse of timeless history, revealing moments of compassion, bravery, respect and reverence. With chapters on Above and Beyond, The Home Front, The Front Lines, Coming Home, Healing, Brothers in Arms and Honoring Those Who Served, this collection relays heroic deeds, acts of compassion and empathy, fears confronted, and victories attained.
This is a wonderful tribute to anyone who gave in service to their country, as well as to their families.
- Whether you're dating, engaged, or married to an active military servicemember or reservist -- or you've just signed up yourself -- you may feel as if you've somehow married the United States military! While there are plenty of orientation books for him, there are almost no handy, user-friendly resources for you. Meredith Leyva, a military wife and founder of CinCHouse.com, the Internet's largest community for military wives, girlfriends, and women in uniform, details everything you need to know to manage day-to-day issues and get on with the adventure of military life.
- Addressing head-on the challenges of long-distance relationships with frank, practical advice and anecdotes, Separated by Duty, United in Love is perfect for military couples. It includes the answers and resources they need to meet the greatest challenge any relationship can face. With understanding born from over 20 years' experience as a military wife, author Shellie Vandevoorde tackles the tough issues from dealing with the struggle of being a single parent to infidelity, real or imagined. As divorce rates rise in the armed forces (the divorce rate among officers in the US Army tripled from 2001 to 2004) Separated by Duty, United in Love provides a practical hands-on guide that can help couples in every branch of the service.
- The bravery displayed by our soldiers at war is commonly recognized. However, often forgotten is the courage required by veterans when they return home and suddenly face reintegration into their families, workplaces, and communities. Authored by three mental health professionals with many years of experience counseling veterans, Courage After Fire provides strategies and techniques for this challenging journey home.
- This small, pocket-sized book of prayers and short Bible readings is designed to be a companion to Christian men and women in the military, serving on bases in the U.S. and around the world and in harm's way on the battlefield. It is also intended for use by the families of military personnel, linking them through the strong bond of prayer with their loved ones across time and space. Included are brief forms of morning and evening prayer; prayers for the realities of daily life in service; prayers for protection, for the nation, for those who have died, and for a safe return home.
- Catholic organizations looking for a way to support our military might want to buy a supply of these pocket-sized prayer books to send to the troops directly or by way of local families. The author is a retired Army chaplain who participated in the Vietnam, Panama, and Desert Storm military actions. He calls this booklet for Catholic service men and women "sort of a field manual" or refresher course on the basics of the faith. Each of the 25 short chapters contains a Scripture passage, meditation, relevant story, and suggested application, with space for personal notes. In addition to a review of the sacraments and favorite Catholic prayers, Fr. Ortiz addresses such topics as facing danger, forgiving others, and reading the Bible.
- This is an excellent gift for soldier's serving in the military and families of soldier's serving in the military. The scripture passages cover topics from Courage and Faith to Leadership and Justice.
Yet at home, in the cooling embers of his marriage, he lives by his own rules.
Growing up, his wife Catherine always dreamed of marrying a loving, brave firefighter . . . just like her father. Now, after seven years of marriage, she wonders when she stopped being "good enough." Countless arguments and anger have them wanting to move on to something with more sparks.
As they prepare for divorce, Caleb's father challenges him to commit to a 40-day experiment: "The Love Dare." Wondering if it's even worth the effort, Caleb agrees, for his father's sake more than for his marriage.
Surprised by what he discovers about the meaning of love, Caleb realizes that his wife and marriage are worth fighting for. His job is to rescue others. Now Captain Holt is ready to face his toughest job ever . . . rescuing his wife's heart.
- Help! I'm a Military Spouse is not a book about being the perfect military spouse. And it's not about rebelling against military life. It's about creatively taking advantage of the military life's opportunities to fulfill one's own dreams. Military lifestyle columnists, workshop presenters and longtime military spouses themselves, Kathie Hightower and Holly Scherer show how to tap into the richness and possibilities of a life with the military.
Their positive, practical tips include: -Five keys to happiness for a life with the military -Fifty tips to maintain energy and lower stress -Seventy creative and practical ways to follow one's dreams Updated to address the latest issues, this ultimate self-help book is for anyone engaged to someone in the military, for the new military spouse, and for the longer-term spouse frustrated by the unique challenges of the military lifestyle.